Who WIll Be Hired by Tony Fernandes?
A person with a high aspiration and enthusiasm to achieve goal that also equipped with a good self-mastery level will definitely able to impress Tony more easily.
In regards of character, I believe that as the boss of Air Asia, Mr. Tony already has a set of specific character requirements for each of his left-and-right hand. If we take a look at the two finalist of AXN’s The Apprentice Asia, Jonathan Yabut and Andrea Loh, the fact is both of them have several part of Tony VIP (Very Important Personality) factor. Which one will suit him the most? While you will find out the result on The Apprentice Asia’s finale this Wednesday, here is my analysis based on handwritin samples of Tony, Jonathan and Andrea.
Overall, Jonathan Yabut is an expressive optimist player with a high goals and ambition. That is the first impression and also the dominant trait in his handwriting.
Those dominant characters are suitable with the list of number 1 and 3 from 5 VIP items of Tony Fernandes’ black box.
Jonathan Yabut’s Handwriting Analysis (General Preview)
The summary of general preview about Jonathan Yabut VIP (Very Important Personality) :
- Open mind
- Set high standards for self- improvement.
- Progressive achiever
Value To Team
- Good team player through understanding his fellow beings.
- Motivates others to achieve
- Give a quick response and moved by the troubles of others, just as he is by his own.
- Willing to sacrifice present gratification for the sake of future team aims.
- Easily feels taken advantage of by others
- He habitually opposes others and frequently resists by passive means.
- Susceptible to being influenced by circumstances and other people.
- Has an unreasonable need to justify his beliefs
- Since the writer responds so much on the emotional level, he may become prejudiced.
- Encouragement if he has to stay with a long-lasting or troublesome project.
- Opportunities to advance himself that will bring prestige or prove him to be outstanding in some way.
- Chance to get involved with people and participating in their activities.
- New ideas and projects that connect him with the future.
What Tony will need from Jonathan to be his apprentice are :
- Increase the ability to manage his emotional level so Jonathan will more easily when dealing with a tricky yet full of emotional intrigue situation.
- Keep staying objective in a various situation, both in a very positive or negative environment.
Overall, Andrea Loh is a reliable direct persistence player. That is the dominant trait in her handwriting. Those dominant characters are suitable with the list of number 1, 2, 4 and 5 from 5 VIP inside Tony Fernandes’ black box. More general preview about Andrea Loh VIP (Very Important Personality) :
- Controlled behavior
- Direct in thought and action
- Steady to pursue goals
- Internally motivated
Value To Team
- Able to direct others to stop beating around the bush and get to the point
- A person who gets things done
- Devote herself to the serious issues of her work.
- Speaks as concisely as possible and makes every word count
- She does not burden others with her personal pain or problems.
- Tends to have a melancholic outlook that drives her to be perfectionist and dealing with dilemma inside her mind at once
- Becomes irritated by interference and delays
- Unconsciously utilizes her energies and resources mainly toward her own personal goals
- Communication challenge when she has to reach out others using her emotional level even when she wants to
- Usually interrupts others as soon as she knows what they are going to say because time is the important essence for her
- Facts and data. She functions best where emotional display is not the rule
- Task rather than people. She wants to get on with the job rather than wasting time in socializing.
- Clear and direct approach
What Tony will need from Andrea to be his Apprentice are :
- Showing more enthusiasm and optimist expression to support and synergize his energy
- Andrea is a warm person inside yet cold outside. Unfortunately, majority people seems still applied the theory of “judge a book by it’s cover”. However, increasing her people person skill especially in direct communication will help her to have more positive first impression.
As you can see from the comparison review, Andrea is a candidate who seem has more similar characters with Mr. Tony based on those 5 VIP (Very Important Personality) factors. She has the chance to be a mirror of Mr. Tony himself in many things. Jonathan, on the other hand, has less similar characters with Mr. Tony, but the top 2 strengths of Mr. Tony Fernandes are also in him, whereas the remaining of his characters are the amazing characters that will complement and enrich Mr. Tony’s characters.
Combining these two edges of characters, Jonathan will impress and energize Mr. Tony Fernandes with his top 2 similar strengths, and complete him with a different external behavior toward others, different style of communication and also different emotional response. Andrea, though her enthusiasm is not expressed as much as Jonathan, she will be able to make Mr. Tony feel secure and comfortable easily with a lot of similarity that she has.
The final decision is in Mr. Tony himself.
NEXT : What you can learn from The Best 2 of The Apprentice Asia
- Definitive Book of Handwriting Analysis – Marc Seifer PhD
- The ABCs of Handwriting Analysis – Claude Santoy, PhD
- Handwriting Analysis – Sheila Lowe